Sunday, January 22, 2017

Welcome



Welcome to my blog! I'm so excited to have you here. 

Here, on this blog, I will be sharing the things I've learned in my 25+ years as a homemaker and wife. 

My favorite topics to read and write about are:
- Minimalism
- Money
- Simplicity
- Homemaking
- Decorating
- Frugality
- Living Well
- Mindset
- Inspiration
- Beauty
- Creativity

and....

- How to create a life YOU love, no matter how much (or how little) money you have in the bank. 
See, we've been in both positions - and I believe (and KNOW!), without a shadow of a doubt, that you can create a beautiful life no matter the circumstances! 

You can absolutely live in a manner that speaks to you. One where you are passionate, creative, inspired, and excited to wake up each morning. 

How does that sound? 

Too good to be true? 

I promise you it's not. You may just need to look at things a little differently than what you are used to. You may need to call on your creativity and create new rituals and routines. 

But it's not all ho-hum drudgery. And it's not grandiose changes either. 

It's the small, incremental changes you make day after day that make the difference. 

Welcome home to a new you, a new home, and a new life...

No comments:

Post a Comment